mybargainbliss couponsearch
 

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Macys.com Clearance Time

We are rapidly approaching the spring season, ladies. Do you have cute spring shoes? I don't know about you, but I'm really strapped for cash this season. I recently put on a little weight and none of my warmer clothes fit. It's really depressing, but nothing cheers me up quite like finding amazing deals online.


macys.com

Macy's is having a sale and their clearance merchandise is an additional 25% off the already reduced price. Check out what I was able to find tonight...

Bandolino "Yaletha" Slingback
Orig. $69.00
Was $20.70
Now $15.52
Savings of $53.48!
They still have plenty of colors and sizes.





Frye "Reese" Slide
Orig. $160.00
Was $48.00
Now $36.00
Savings of $124.00!


They also have a dark brown color. It was a tough call. They are both really cute.


There are amazing deals like this throughout the site, but I am really trying to only buy what I need, so I stopped with these shoes tonight. I want to offer some strategies that will help you shop this sale. Follow these rules to make sure you get the best deal while you shop.

1. Go to Macys.com and click on the "Sale" tab (or on the giant banner that says sale)
2. Click on the "CLEARANCE" link at the bottom of the menu sidebar on the left
3. Browse the category of your choice located under CLEARANCE (they try to trick you by putting the regular sale product categories about the clearance categories)
4. This next step isn't very obvious, so listen up! That same menu will expand to show you an option for "Shop by Size". By clicking this, it will allow you to then sort by price, which is the trick to finding the best deals.
Enjoy the sale!

0 comments: