mybargainbliss couponsearch
 

Friday, April 18, 2008

Bliss Poetic Brow Shaping Sugar Wax (was $40 now $8)


Bliss World, LLCI had to make an emergency post for this sale. I was just browsing my favorite stores for new Sweepstakes to add to my new sweepstakes blog and found this amazing sale at BlissWorld.com in the process! I'm on a major budget, so I had to practice a little self restraint here, but this is what I bought:


poetic brow shaping sugar wax
(seen on NBC's Today Show)
Was $40
Now $8

Savings of $32 bucks!





holiday plump pack
Was $60
Now $19

Savings of $41 bucks!







Bliss products are amazing. If you can fill your cart with $75, you can get free shipping. I decided not to go crazy and just pay the shipping, but if I wasn't on such a budget, it would be easy to make $75 and get a great value. You also get free samples with every order, so I ended up with a pretty nice haul for $27 + shipping.

Bliss World, LLC

0 comments: