mybargainbliss couponsearch
 

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Gaiam.com Incredible Clearance + $10 Off Code

Swimsuit season started this weekend in Texas. Yuck! Some years are easier than others, but I've been a little stressed out and haven't been able to catch the diet and exercise stars in alignment since the holiday season.

I think part of the problem has been an unrealistic expectation of what I need to do to get on the right track. I think I've been stuck in the "all or nothing" mode, which is why I've decided to ease back into activity though walking. Walking will be good for stress relief as well.

As with any new endeavor, I simply had to go hunting for some fun bargains to support it.

The winning retailer today was Gaiam.com. They are having a spring sale with 20% - 70% off items in their outlet. Take a look at today's brag list -




Stretch Workout Kit
A low-impact way to keep fit

Original: $13.00 Sale: $6.99







Walking Fit Kit
Walk fit

Original: $15.00 Sale: $7.99








Clearance grab bag with pilates, toning and cardio
Original: $81.00 Sale: $6.99

To get the $10 off code, you need to sign up for their newletter. They will then email the code to you.
Gaiam's Online Clearance Outlet Save up to 75% instantly (while quantities last)

0 comments: