mybargainbliss couponsearch
 

Friday, April 4, 2008

Loreal Skin Genesis: This stuff really works!


I tried a sample of Loreal's Skin Genesis Daily Serum a few days ago, and I must say that I am extremely impressed! It really isn't like me to go head-over-heels for a skin product. I have very dry, sensitive skin with large pores and wrinkles. Sounds lovely, doesn't it? I used the sample and, of course, didn't notice anything right away. The next day I was in the car (in the scary daylight) and my jaw almost dropped. My skin was noticeably tighter and appeared brighter. I asked my sister if she had ever tried it, but she didn't care for it too much. She does have a friend who is also singing it's praises, so I guess it is hit or miss.

So now that I've found my new, favorite age fighting product, how will I get it for the least possible dough?


Your first stop should be the Loreal website to nab a sample of your own.
Loreal Website


The best deal I have found isn't online unfortunately, and this pains me so.... However, I found a buy 1, get 1 deal at CVS Pharmacy. You need to sign up for their "Extra Care Card" and then you can take advantage of the savings. (Good through April 6 I believe)


Buy 1 Skin Genesis Daily Treatment Serum for $19.99
Get 1 Skin Genesis Eye Serum or Skin Genesis Deep Action Night Complex for FREE

If you aren't really into the buy 1, get 1 deal, or you don't have a CVS, you can pick up the Daily Treatment Serum for about $17 at Target.

Do you have a favorite anti-aging formula? Let me know, and I'll hunt down a bargain!

0 comments: